- Weaving into Wellness- The ancient art of weaving is able to launch individuals on their voyages of self-discovery and self-expression. While learning to weave, participants will explore color, texture, and pattern and discover how to use their own creative processes.
With hands-on work and discussion, the workshop offers guidance to possibilities in dealing with physical pain, emotional struggles, and fears and obstacles to spiritual well-being.
- Maker's Wellness Workshop: In this 1-hour workshop you will learn how fibre arts are beneficial to your mental health. Through meditation, journaling, introduction to hygge and stretches for the makers hands – attendees will leave feeling refreshed and mindful. Includes a journal.
- The Journey Inside you: Finding purpose and healing through Journaling - A hands-on workshop that will help you discover a practical, weekly journal that guides you to develop an attitude of gratitude, intentionally live each day and choose to be brave with your life. Discover why putting pen to paper can be one of the most therapeutic things you can do for yourself.
- Resilience - avoiding burnout for those that choose to live in striving mode.
- Parenting Adult Children - Why didn't any warn me! The transition to parenting adult children has to be one of the most difficult phases as a parent. In this workshop we discover our new roles, how to prepare mentally for the transition and what to do when we feel like we have failed. If you have children ages 16-24 this workshop is for you!
- Strengthening Non-Profits- help bring focus to the goals for your organization. Discover how the organization can be structured to run effectively and efficiently.
- Creating a Marketing Strategy - understanding your business, market, competition and how it all fits together
- Getting Discovered: Learn how to have your organization or business found online and creating captivating content.
- Resilience- protecting yourself from burnout for entrepreneurs & ambitious professionals
- Building your Business - creating a business action plan
- Where do I do from here? - How to scale up, change direction or stay the course in my business
- 90 Day goals - Imagine what you could do with clarity, focus & direction - all you need is 90 days.
- How to Build a Handmade Business- Turn your hobby into a business and quit your day job for good - get a free eBook now!
- Shaping your Confidence as a Leader- Do you have to be born charismatic extrovert to lead with confidence? Leading oneself with confidence is key to effective leadership. This workshop emphasizes that confidence in the context of leadership is comprised of a set of skills that can be learned and improved upon. These skills include exploring sources of self-value, enacting intentional leadership confidence, and firmly grounded in personal values. Throughout this workshop, attendees will have opportunities to apply these skills to their own growth in the pursuit of becoming a stronger and more confident leader!
- Crafting Amazing Destinations- Each community holds unique qualities and characteristics that set it apart from anywhere else on earth. From the scenery, to its people, to the particular business and services that you offer. Through discovery, development you can craft a plan to create an amazing destination.